Older adults are embracing technology more than ever. And, according to a recent AARP report, the use of technology by people aged 50 and up skyrocketed during the pandemic.
Computers, tablets, cell phones, and a myriad of other products help people stay more connected to friends and loved ones. Additionally, the internet of things (IOT) such as smart speakers and TVs, kitchen appliances, safety devices, etc. allow us to maintain independence easily and safely.
Trying to get a handle on the latest technology can sometimes be overwhelming. Let our experts help inform your understanding.
In an effort to provide more in-depth information on technology for seniors, Vibrant Aging Insider recently acquired
Their research can be found in some of the articles below.
- Best TV Remotes for Seniors in 2023
- Best TV Headphones for Seniors in 2023
- Best Computers for Seniors in 2023: Laptops, Tablets, and Desktops
- Best TVs for Seniors in 2023: TCL, LG, Sony, and More
- The RENPHO Food Scale: Monitor Your Nutrition
- How Technology Helps Combat Senior Loneliness
- Digital Health: Technology for Aging in Place
- Telehealth for Seniors
- Assistive and Adaptive Technology
- Wearable Technology for Seniors
- The Future of Senior Transportation
- Cord Cutting: The Ultimate Streaming Guide for Older Adults
- Companion Robots for Seniors
- The temi 3: A Personal Robot for Aging in Place
- Smart Home Technology for Seniors
- How Technology is Helping Seniors
- Best Outdoor Security Cameras of 2023