People are living longer and want to remain in their own homes for as long as possible. There is no single way that all older adults will accomplish this. You may only want a few new gadgets to make easy work of some difficult tasks, or you may want to do more extensive home remodeling to make rooms more accessible.
Here at Vibrant Aging Insider our experts have developed guides to help you make the best decisions for your home.
- Home modifications
- Bathroom accessories
- Bedroom gadgets
- Easy-to-use appliances
Let us help you make the best informed decision for aging vibrantly in your home! Check out our research below.
- Lighting for Seniors: Best Practices
- Tips on How to be a Great Caregiver
- How to Succeed at Long Distance Caregiving
- How to Balance Work and Caregiving
- How to Resolve Sibling Conflict Over Parent Care
- What to Consider When Marrying Later in Life
- How to Live Comfortably and Stylishly as You Age
- Granny Pods: the Ultimate in Senior Living?
- Downsizing for Seniors: the Complete Guide
- Aging in Place: A Guide for Growing Older at Home